Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: B_FIB_FGBHDW-1
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
The FIBARO Door/Window Sensor is a HomeKit-enabled Hall effect sensor using Bluetooth® low energy technology. Along with detecting positioning and opening/closing, the accessory measures temperature. Opening of a door or window is detected by separating the sensor’s body and magnet. Tampering is detected whenever the accessory is detached from the surface or when the casing is opened.
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit technology
- Bluetooth® low energy technology for wireless communication
- Detects opening/closing using a Hall effect sensor
- Measures ambient temperature
- Detects tampering
- Easily mounted on doors windows, garage gates and roller blinds
- Indicates state using LED diode
- 7 color variations
- Power supply: 3.0V DC battery
- Battery type: ER14250 1?2 AA
- EU directives compliance: R&TTE 1999/5/EC; RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Radio protocol: Bluetooth® low energy
- Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 18 x 18 mm (2.8 x 0.7 x 0.7 inch)
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of one year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.
If you are interested in a larger quantity of used products, please contact your sales representative.