Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ZMEEWALLC-2
- EAN: 0019962008504
- Manufacturer: Z-Wave.Me
This wireless switch has the ability to manage its own Z-Wave network (if it is configured as primary controller) and to control devices such as sockets, window blinds, dimmer, lights, electronic door locks and many more in this way.
The wireless wall controller can be used both as primary and secondary controller (integrated into an existing Z-Wave network). These modes are activated with the first configuration action after factory default:
- Pushing Button 1 for one sec. (red/green blink) adds the controller to an existing network as secondary controller. > The four buttons will send activate 4 different scenes in the central gateway (Central Scene Command)*
- Pushing Button 3 for one sec. (green blink) adds a new Z-Wave actuator device to the controller who becomes the primary controller of this new network. > The wall controller can even control devices without a central controller and will becomeprimary controller of an own Z-Wave network. The connected new device (actuator) can be controlled using the two buttons left (Button 1 = up/on/open, Button 3 = down/off/closed)
* For this a Z-Wave control center is required. In an existing Z-Wave network the wall controller is able to control up to 4 different scenes. Thus the wall controller will become a secondary controller.
After the first action you can further manage (add/remove more devices when primary wakeup reset to default) and configure the wall controller using the management mode. To activate this management mode push all four buttons for one second simultaneously (green blinks fast). The buttons will have different functions then.
During inclusion process the wireless switch checks the new device's functions (switch, dim,…) and assigns the correct functions to its buttons automatically. The switch is able to distinguish single and double click triggering appropriate functions.
The device is battery-operated and can be mounted on every flat and dry surface. Third party branded mounting frames can replace the optional frame (e.g. ZME_DW7) to complement existing switch designs compatible to 'System 55':
- Berker (S.1, B.1, B.3, B.7 Glass)
- GIRA (System 55, Standard 55, E2, E22, Event, Esprit)
- Merten (1-M, Atelier-M, M-Smart, M-Arc, M-Star, M-Plan)
- Schneider Electric Exxact
- Jung (A 500, AS 500, A plus, A creation)
- Kopp HK07
- As simple as an ordinary light switch – but more versatile
- Supports Security / secured connection
- 4 buttons can be assigned free (as single buttons or button pairs)
- Optimized energy management for longer battery life
- Suitable frame and rocker switch: ZWE_DW7
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||70 x 70 x 13 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||90 x 75 x 25 mm|
|Article net weight||0.030 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.045 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.110||1.1||fully compatible||only unsecure|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.110||1.1||fully compatible||only unsecure|