Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FIB_FGHCL
- EAN: 5902701700881
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
The FIBARO Home Center Lite (HCL) is a compact Z-Wave Smart Home gateway, suitable also for beginners. The HCL is an easy and intuitive to use and well-priced solution for building up an own smart home. This intelligent connected home can be controlled via wireless switches, remote controls and mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
The Home Center Lite manages your smart home, integrates up to 230 devices and connects them within automation scenes.
- Z-Wave Smart Home gateway
- Compact design
- Remote control via web browser and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- User-friendly user interface
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
- Processor: ARM Cortex-A8 (720MHz)
- Power Supply: 9-12VDC (power adapter included)
- LEDS: energy, status, ethernet, LAN, Z-Wave etc.
- External beam antenna
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||90 x 90 x 33 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||125 x 220 x 225 mm|
|Article net weight||0.582 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.548 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database