Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: MCV_VERA_EDGE
- EAN: 728028321777
- Manufacturer: VERA Control
- Manufacturer number: VERA_EDGE
VERA Edge is a compact Z-Wave smart home gateway which organizes your connected home, automates your Z-Wave devices with each other and enables controlling via remote, smartphone, tablet and desktop pc.
More than 200 devices can be integrated into one Vera network, so VeraPlus is perfect for large homes
VERA Edge offers you more security and comfort. Create automatic heating and cooling schedules or activate heating or airing when you’re on the way home. Don’t waste energy. Adjust the climate in your home to your presence automatically. Go away on a trip without being afraid for your home. If you want, you will know anywhere and anytime what’s happening at home.
- Compact Z-Wave gateway
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Access to more than 200 app from independent developers
- Works with LUA script language
- Pre-defined scenes (Home, Away, Night, Vacation)
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||115 x 80 x 26 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||156 x 103 x 72 mm|
|Article net weight||0.100 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.326 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database