Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ATHEHOMEY02PRO
- EAN: 8717953223463
- Manufacturer: Athom B.V.
- Manufacturer number: ATHEHOMEY02PRO
Everything connected, simply controlled
Homey combines all your wireless and smart devices at home into a single, easy-to-use and smart system.
Control your entire home with the free app for Android and iPhone. Make all your devices work together in harmony, regardless of brand or technology – Homey supports 50.000+ devices from over a thousand different brands.
The more powerful Pro version of Homey can run over 40 different Homey apps simultaneously without slowing down.
Your entire home in your pocket
With the free Homey smartphone app, you’re always a little bit at home. Receive notifications from sensors or doorbells, and control lights, locks, alarm systems and thermostats – wherever you are.
But there’s more. The Homey smartphone app allows you to easily manage, control and automate everything at home.
Setting up devices, creating scenes or inviting new users: everything can be done from the palm of your hand, anywhere in the world.
Your home, your rules
Make your lights dim when you watch TV. Play your favorite music when you disarm your alarm on getting home. Shut down your home when getting to bed. Make the hallway light turn on when your doorbell rings – let your creativity run free!
Combining and linking devices becomes child’s play with Homey Flow. Create Flows that combine your devices, internet services and music playlists. All through the intuitive Homey app, right on your smartphone.
Endless possibilities and freedom
Homey features 7 different wireless technologies: Zigbee, Z-Wave, WiFi, Bluetooth, Infrared, 433MHz and 868MHz. Homey talks with thousands of devices and services – and more are added on a daily basis through Homey’s open platform. Because
Homey works with so many different wireless devices, you are never locked in to a single system or brand. This gives you the freedom to always select the device you want – now, and in the future. Through Homey Apps, new devices are integrated with unparalleled speed. Bring your home to life with the endless possibilities of Homey!
Control it your way
Control your home in the way YOU want. Homey has a free Smartphone App for iOS and Android, allowing touch control from anywhere in the world.
You can also talk with Homey. Homey features support for both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to directly control your entire home – including devices that can’t do this on their own.
Sometimes, however, having a real button is the best. Homey supports wireless buttons and remote controls, and allows you to use them for anything: install an ‘everything off’ button right next to your front door, or use a keyfob or remote to change the ambiance, and change light, music and temperature easily. Powered by Homey Flow, any button can perform any combination of actions!
- Easily control your entire home through your smartphone, Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- The more powerful Pro version of Homey can run over 40 different Homey apps simultaneously without slowing down
- Make devices work together seamlessly with Homey Flows
- Supports thousands of popular devices and services
- Future proof by its open App platform, to which new integrations are added daily
- Connects with many popular products like Sonos, Philips Hue, Nest, Chromecast, Spotify Connect, IKEA Tradfri, Alexa, Google Home, Tado, Somfy, Xiaomi, Fibaro, Qubino, Netatmo, Trust Smart Home, TP-Link, IFTTT, Nanoleaf, LIFX, Aeotec, Nuki, Danalock and many more
- For a complete overview of Apps for Homey, see https://apps.athom.com
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||120 x 130 x 130 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||150 x 150 x 150 mm|
|Article net weight||0.402 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.686 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database