Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ZWUERASPRAZ2
- EAN: 4251295701370
- Manufacturer: Z-Wave Europe
- Manufacturer number: ZWUERASPRAZ2
Built your own Smart Home Gateway with the Raspberry 1 B+ and a Z-Wave.Me Razberry module!
This package includes the Raspberry Pi 1 B+ and the Razberry module. It is only available as long as stock lasts!
Raspberry Pi B+ - Features:
- Chip Broadcom BCM2835 SoC
- Core architecture ARM11
- CPU 700 MHz Low Power ARM1176JZFS Applications Processor
- GPU Dual Core VideoCore IV® Multimedia Co-Processor
- Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering
- and DMA infrastructure
- Memory 512MB SDRAM
- Operating System Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating
- Dimensions 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Power Micro USB socket 5V, 2A (power adapter not included)
- Ethernet 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket
- Video Output HDMI (rev 1.3 & 1.4)
- Composite RCA (PAL and NTSC)
- Audio Output 3.5mm jack, HDMI
- USB 4 x USB 2.0 Connector
- GPIO Connector 40-pin 2.54 mm (100 mil) expansion header: 2x20 strip Providing 27 GPIO pins as well as +3.3 V, +5 V and GND supply lines
- Camera Connector 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2)
- JTAG Not populated
- Display Connector Display Serial Interface (DSI) 15 way flat flex cable connector with two data lanes and a clock lane
- Memory Card Slot Micro SDIO
For more information about the Razbery module please follow the link.
Note: This package is a softbundle and does not include an own packaging for the Kit. Both products are shipped in their original packaging.
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||87 x 18 x 58.64 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||123.8 x 39.73 x 79.43 mm|
|Article net weight||0.046 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.079 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices