Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: MCVEVERA_SECURE
- EAN: 851886006149
- Manufacturer: VERA Control
VeraSecure is an easy-to-install comprehensive home controller/alarm hub. It’s like a security panel in a box. Just add sensors, cameras and locks – choosing from dozens of brands – and VeraSecure does the rest.
VeraSecure does more than security—you can adjust thermostats, control lights, garage doors, and more. Operate everything from one easy app on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Works with major wireless protocols: Z-Wave Plus, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Bluetooth, and VeraLink*; including device brands such as Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Aeon Labs, First Alert and many more. Add exactly the devices you want—Motion Detectors, Cameras, Locks, Thermostats, Dimmers, etc.
*VeraLink supports the following 2GIG devices at this time:
Door/window sensors (3 variations), motion sensor, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, glass break sensor, tilt sensor, keyfob (4 buttons) and a panic button. At this time all devices are 345MHz (U.S. frequency) only. There are no 433 MHz (EU frequency) devices available yet.
Built-in piercing Siren Alarm alerts neighbors and scares off intruders.
Battery and cellular backup systems keep your home protected even when power and Internet go out.
Requires no monthly fees. Compared with cable-TV and alarm companies you’ll save plenty!
- Automatically schedule your lights to turn on before you enter your home with a VeraSecure System.
- Receive notifications automatically with your motion sensor & security camera connected to your VeraSecure System.
- Cameras, sensors and siren ensure your home is being monitored from anywhere on your mobile device.
- With your VeraSecure System and security camera you can always ensure your pet is safe.
- By never wasting energy in your home with control of lighting, heating, and cooling
- CPU: 880MHz Dual-Core MIPS SoC
- Flash Memory: NAND 128MB
- Memory: DDR3 512MB
- Z-Wave: Z-Wave Plus
- ZigBee: HA 1.2
- Bluetooth: 4.0 + BLE
- VeraLink: Proprietary 433MHz
- Cellular: Embedded 3G
- Battery: Internal 2400mAh/18Wh
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- USB Port: USB 2.0
- WAN Port: Gigabit Ethernet
- Certifications : FCC, CE, RoHS, Z-Wave Plus
- Power Supply
- Input: AC 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output: DC 12V/2.0A
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||147 x 48 x 225 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||196 x 87 x 288 mm|
|Article net weight||0.613 Kg|
|Article gross weight||1.164 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database