Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FIBEFGKF-601
- EAN: 5905279987562
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
With the KeyFob, you can open your garage door, switch on the light and deactivate the alarm in your house. The FIBARO KeyFob – that is more security and more comfort.
FIBARO KeyFob is a Z-Wave Plus compatible, battery-powered, compact remote control with 6 buttons. They enable you to control other devices through the Z-Wave network and run defined scenes. Configure various actions for once, double, triple click and holding the button.
Built-in locking system will ensure that unauthorized person will not take control of your home.
The individual definable pin lock prevents your KeyFob against unauthorized use by other persons.
With its modern style design, the KeyFob lies comfortably in the hand, fits into every pocket and can be used as a keychain.
- Mini remote control with 6 buttons
- Compatible with every Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller
- Completely wireless and battery-operated
- 24 different actions: 1x / 2x / 3x push and hold down for every button
- Supports Z-Wave network security mode with AES-128 encryption
- Status LED
- Power supply: CR2450 battery
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||38 x 70 x 15 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||92 x 92 x 36 mm|
|Article net weight||0.030 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.067 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.110||3.2||fully compatible||associations not possible|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.110||3.2||fully compatible||associations not possible|