Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NODECRC3100
- EAN: 3700313920282
- Manufacturer: NodOn
Mobile remote control or fixed wall switch? As of now you don’t have to decide for one.
The NodOn Octan remote control combines fixed wall switch and portable remote control in one device. Thanks to the integrated magnet, you can stick the Octan remote control into the accompanying wall bracket as well as to the refrigerator, the radiator and all other metallic surfaces.
NodOn Octan can control any kind of Z-Wave devices directly (stand-alone mode): e.g. switching the outlets, driving up and down the shutters, dimming the lights Connected to a Z-Wave control center, it is also possible to activate defined scenes by push of a key (gateway mode).
- 4-Button remote control
- Direct device connection (Controller function)
- Scene control (only) via Z-Wave gateway
- Portable remote control
- Magnetic wall bracket with notch for remote control
- Power Supply: 1x CR2032 battery
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 17 mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||80 x 80 x 17 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||100 x 105 x 30 mm|
|Article net weight||0.07 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.105 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database