Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: AEOEZWA003
- EAN: 1220000016118
- Manufacturer: Aeotec
- Manufacturer number: ZWA003
Apps are not always comfortable, voice control is not always available - the Aeotec NanoMote is always there!
With the Aeotec NanoMote you control devices and scenes in your intelligent home easily and intuitively - on the wall and in your hand - with one or four buttons.
The NanoMote Quad from Aeotec is a stationary 4-button wall switch as well as a portable remote control, which can be integrated into an existing Z-Wave network as a secondary controller for wireless control of devices and scenes.
The Aeotec NanoMote sends commands to the Z-Wave gateway and controls electronic devices, shutters and blinds or lamps. The Aeotec NanoMote Quad controls up to 15 automated scenes.
The battery-operated device can be wall mounted or used as a portable remote control. It can also be used as a pendant on your key ring or car key. In order to avoid unintentional triggering, the Aeotec NanoMote has a locking function which is triggered by a predefined combination of keystrokes.
- Remote control with four buttons
- Can be used as a portable remote control or as a permanently installed wall switch
- Control of devices and up to 15 scenes
- Locking of the NanoMote by predefined keystroke combination to avoid unintentional triggering
- Battery-operated (rechargeable via USB cable)
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||50 x 50 x 14 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||67 x 78 x 34 mm|
|Article net weight||0.026 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.065 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|