Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: VISEZU1401-5
- EAN: 4251295700359
- Manufacturer: Vision Security
The Vision USB-Stick is a Z-Wave USB dongle. When attached to a host processor, it becomes a Z-Wave communication device, which exposes the Zensys API (SerialAPI) through integrated USB. The primary function of the device is to allow a host processor to control up to 232 Z-Wave devices using the Z-Wave technology protocol. Within the Z-Wave wireless network the Z-Stick acts as a static controller with enhanced (SUC/SIS) network management function. In order to use the full functionality a software application such as Z-Cloud or Z-Way is needed to run on the host. Z-Stick supports all kinds of third party software complying with the Zensys Serial API.
- USB-Stick connetcs PC, notebook pc etc. with a Z-Wave network
- Control via „Z-Wave Serial API“ by Sigma Designs
- Manages up to 232 Z-Wave devices
- Universal useable with different Z-Wave software solutions
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 103 x 44 x 35 mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||30 x 11.5 x 89 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||44 x 35 x 103 mm|
|Article net weight||0.016 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.027 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database