Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ZMEEZUNO
- EAN: 4251295700175
- Manufacturer: Z-Wave.Me
The Z-Wave.Me Z-Uno is the first and only easy to use developer board that allows you to create your own Z-Wave device without deep knowledge of Z-Wave protocol or programming. Z-Uno is a mix of Z-Wave home automation radio protocol power and Arduino simplicity. Being inspired by Arduino project Z-Uno inherits all concepts of easy-to-use hardware and software solutions, keeping maximum flexibility.
Z-Uno is a fully DIY product. It is made for those who are limited by existing choice of Z-Wave products and wants to extend their smart homes with more sensors and actuators: connect LEDs, buttons, switches, motors or any low voltage sensor including most of Arduino compatible sensors.
Z-Uno programming is done by writing sketch in simplified C language and loaded into Z-Uno using Arduino IDE. Many examples and comprehensive tutorials will help you to make your own project.
Being Z-Wave Plus certified device, Z-Uno is the perfect companion for your RaZberry gateway. Z-Uno is compatible with other controllers too: among them Fibaro Home Center 2/Lite, Vera Edge and Zipato Zipabox.
- First and only easy to use developer board that allows you to create your own Z-Wave device
- Inspired by Arduino project Z-Uno inherits all concepts of easy-to-use hardware and software solutions
- Do-It-Yourself product: Compatible i.a. with LEDs, pushbutton, switch, motors or low voltage sensors
- Ideal addition for RaZberry gateway or other controller (e.g. Fibaro Home Center, Zipato Zipabox...)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||20 x 39 x 17 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||47 x 41 x 20 mm|
|Article net weight||0.010 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.014 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database