Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ZMEEUZBWD
- EAN: 0019962004209
- Manufacturer: Z-Wave.Me
- Manufacturer number: ZMEEUZBWD
The Z-Wave Smart Home USB Stick turns your My Cloud™ NAS (Network Attached Storage) into a smart home control center.
Enjoy more safety and more comfort accompanied by decreasing energy consumption. Heating, shutters, lighting and other electrical devices can be controlled and monitored via smartphone, tablet, pc, notebook or various remote controls as of now.
WD My Cloud™ will become the heart and brain of your intelligent home. All the threads run together here. The control center sends commands to all smart home devices using Z-Wave wireless technology and receives feedbacks from all devices simultaneously (e.g. battery status or via sensor measured values). Already connected with your home network, the My Cloud™ is the central interface for desktop pc, notebook, smartphone and tablet as well – enabling comfortable home control via web browser or mobile app. It doesn’t matter if you’re at home or at the other end of the world.
The Z-Wave Smart Home Stick is compatible to the following My Cloud™ models:
- My Cloud™ Expert Series:
EX2, EX2100, EX4100
- My Cloud™ Business Series:
- My Cloud™ Pro Series:
- My Cloud™ Mirror
- USB-Stick turns WD My Cloud™ NAS into a smart home control center with Z-Wave technology
- Manages all devices and automation rules within the home network
- Includes Z-Wave controller software
- Use of existing hardware
- No Cloud – data storage on own NAS
- No monthly costs due to provider commitment
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||16 x 35 x 7 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||56 x 123 x 125 mm|
|Article gross weight||0.134 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database