Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: AEOEZW090-C
- EAN: 1220000012813
- Manufacturer: Aeotec
- Manufacturer number: ZW090-C
That’s your simple entry into the world of smart home: Plug the Z-Stick by Aeotec (Aeon Labs) into your PC, Notebook, Barebone, Raspberry Pi etc. and turn it into a Z-Wave smart home control center.
The control of the Z-Wave network is realized via ‘Z-Wave Serial AP’ (according to ‘Z-Wave Application Programmers Guide, INS10247’). It’s also used by well-known Z-Wave control programs such as IP Symcon, Homeseer etc. This allows you to use the Aeotec Z-Stick universal with other Z-Wave software solutions.
Thanks to the integrated battery, you can also include or exclude any devices in your Z-Wave network by pushing on the local button, when PC or Notebook is turned off.
- USB-Stick turns PC, Notebook etc. into a Z-Wave gateway
- Manages up to 232 Z-Wave devices
- Universal useable with different Z-Wave software solutions
- Works with Raspberry Pi 4 or earlier versions
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||88.5 x 29 x 11 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||120.71 x 51.4 x 15 mm|
|Article net weight||0.018 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.034 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database