Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: TKBETZ69-CH
- EAN: 6959174469455
- Manufacturer: TKB Home
- Manufacturer number: TZ69-CH
With the intelligent and remote controllable Wall Plug by TKB Home, any electrical device can be integrated into the connected home.
Furthermore, the adapter plug measures energy consumption of the connected device and enables consumption usage-based automation scenes.
- Remote controllable adapter plug type F
- Max. Load: 2,500 W
- Energy measurement function
- Easy Plug & Play installation
- Wireless ON/OFF control of any electrical device
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 60 x 102 x 75 mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||59 x 74 x 101 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||95 x 68 x 103 mm|
|Article net weight||0.120 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.163 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.520||2.53||fully compatible||In order to receive sensor values, polling must be activated.|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.130||2.36||partly compatible||association only in unsecure mode possible|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.130||2.36||partly compatible||association only in unsecure mode possible|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.2236||2.36||partly compatible||no association possible|