Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FIBEFGWPE-102-5
- EAN: 5902020528630
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
- Manufacturer number: FGWPE-102-5
You’re already on the way to work and you cannot remember if the iron was turned off before leaving? With the FIBARO Wall Plug you will never worry about things like this. With the Wall Plug you can quickly turn the iron off from any place.
FIBARO Wall Plug is an intelligent remote controllable adapter plug which can control and monitor any electrical device. Due to its energy measurement function, you can identify all power eater in your home.
- Remote controllable adapter plug type E
- Max. Load: 2,500 W
- Energy measurement function
- LED ring displays energy consumption level
- Overload warning
- Easy Plug & Play installation
- Wireless ON/OFF control of any electrical device
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 43 x 43 x 65 mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||43 x 43 x 67 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||65 x 65 x 75 mm|
|Article net weight||0.055 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.092 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.4001||3.2||partly compatible||kWh measuring not available|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4001||3.2||partly compatible||kWh measuring not available|
|MCVEVERA_SECURE||1.7.4001||3.2||partly compatible||kWh measuring not available|