Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SCHEZHS04
- EAN: 4004005104912
- Manufacturer: Schwaiger
This SCHWAIGER® adapter plug is a switch which is put between a power outlet and a consumption device (max. 3500 W) connected via cable. It is either controlled via a button placed on the plug or via Z-Wave commandos. The switching status is displayed on the device by an RGB LED.
- module for activating or deactivating appliances
- controlling possible via button or wireless Z-Wave
- automatic exchange of status messages at regular radio connection with the Gateway
- built-in repeater for larger range
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||59.55 x 74.09 x 101.01 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||123.76 x 74 x 156 mm|
|Article net weight||0.125 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.202 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|