Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GOAEZMNHYD1
- EAN: 3830062071505
- Manufacturer: Qubino (Goap)
- Manufacturer number: ZMNHYD1
Control your electronical devices remotely and make your Smart Home even more smart.
With the Smart Plug 16A of Qubino you do not worry if you had turn off the coffee machine before you walked to work. With its high current of 16A you can control the oven, washing machine, iron and the tumble dryer with the Qubino Smart Plug.
Due to its small design you do not cover any close sockets and you can use the space of one socket optimally. Any connected electrical device you switch ON or OFF with the plug or the device switches ON or OFF after a set time period automatically. Furthermore it has got an energy measurement as well as a repeater function. With this function you can test if the energy saving fridge keeps its promises.
- Smart Plug for devices up to 16A current
- Energy and repeater function
- Remote control of lamps, ovens, washing machines, microwaves, fridges etc.
- Easy installation thank to Plug&Play
- Fits into schuko sockets
- Power supply: 230V, 50-60Hz
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||43 x 52 x 75 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||71 x 55 x 71 mm|
|Article net weight||0.080 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.101 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIBEHOMEC3||5.50.13||3.0||partly compatible||unsecure only|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4001||2.0||partly compatible||only Watt is displayed as measured value|