Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: AEOEZW121
- EAN: 1220000014572
- Manufacturer: Aeotec
Paint your home in new light and choose from more than 16 million colors the perfect shade that meets your mood. Your home is no longer decorated with just furniture and and photos – use the power of light.
The LED Strip by Aeotec is the first ready-to-use Z-Wave LED stripe for smart homes. After mains connection, it can be included to a Z-Wave network.
Switch the LED strip via wireless switch, smartphone or sensor controlled and change the shade of a color anytime from anywhere.
The Aeotec LED strip has separate warm white, cold white and color LEDs which has a higher quality than ordinary LED stripes.Furthermore, the Aeotec Strip is not only dedicated to your home four walls, it is also suitable to illu-minate your balcony, terrace and garden, because it can be used indoors and outdoors as well.
- RGBW LED stripe with integrated radio module
- Various shades of white from warm to cold
- 16 Millionen Farben selectable
- Brightness: 5.000 lm (1.000 lm/m)
- Infinitely dimmable from 1…100%
- 5 m long, only 3 mm thick (cuttable)
- High-quality white and color LEDs
- Also for outdoor use (-20…40°C; IP65)
- Power Supply: 72 W max. brightness; Standby: 1,2 W
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 10 x 3 x 5000 mm
Scope of Delivery:
- LED Strip
- Z-Wave Controller
- Power adapter
- Mounting material
- Quick start guide
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.130||1.1||partly compatible||no color selection possible, also not via LUA; soft white not separately controllable|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.130||1.1||partly compatible||no color selection possible, soft white not separately controllable|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.2236||1.1||partly compatible||no color selection and no separate soft white / cold white available; only dimming|