Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: VIS_HA1101
- EAN: 0019962012303
- Manufacturer: Vision Security
The Vision bypass allows operating small loads on Z-Wave controlled 2-wire dimmers. In the two-wire system the electronics of the dimmer or switch is powered by one wire coming from the mains supply plus one wire that comes from the load itself. This means that even when the load is turned off a small current run through the load in order to power the Z-Wave electronic. This small current flow can cause a small load (e.g. a LED bulb with only 9 W) to flicker even when powered off. Preventing this, you can use this bypass.
Z-Wave dimmers and dimmer bypasses can only be used together with light sources which are clearly marked as ‘dimmable’.
- Optional accessory to Z-Wave 2-wire dimmers
- Prevents flicker, even when the load is switched off
- Supports low-power lamps, e.g. LEDs
- Connection: One wire coming from the mains supply plus one wire that comes from the load itself