Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: AEOEZW111
- EAN: 1220000013971
- Manufacturer: Aeotec
- Flush-mounted radio module
- Integrates existing installations (lighting, ceiling fans) into a Z-Wave network
- Works with momentary or toggle switches
- Volatge: 230V, 50Hz
- Wiring: Compatible with 2-wire and 3-wire systems (with and without neutral)
- Stromverbrauch: < 0.8 W
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Abmessungen: 42.5x40x20 mm
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.120||1.1||fully compatible||Parameter 80, 101, 111 must be set for a function|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.120||1.1||fully compatible||Parameter 80, 101, 111 must be set for a function|
|ZIP_Zipabox-G1||1.2.20||1.1||fully compatible||Parameter 101, 111 must be set for a function|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.2236||1.1||partly compatible||Parameter 101, 111 must be set for a function. Measuring only Watts|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.130||1.2||fully compatible||Parameter 80, 101, 111 must be set for a function|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.130||1.2||fully compatible||Parameter 80, 101, 111 must be set for a function|