Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ZMEUCIT1
- EAN: 4251295700328
- Manufacturer: Z-Wave.Me
The Certified Installer Toolkit (CIT) is a tool for installers to test a Z-Wave network prior to completion to ensure a robust, reliable mesh network is in place, and a powerful tool for troubleshooting and diagnosing problems. It may be left behind for logging or even permanent off-site maintenance.
Developed by the Z-Wave Alliance with the latest capabilities and offerings; the Z-Wave Certified Installer Toolkit is a powerful, versatile tool for every installer:
- Comprehensive network diagnostics and device management, accessible from anywhere in the world
- Rapidly identifies potential problems
- Spectrum analyzer shows noise in the Z-Wave channels
- Routing table displays which nodes are neighbors
- Network map graphically displays how nodes are connected to each other
- Z-Wave network sniffer (ZNiffer) will show what is actually sent by nodes and identifies the type of message
- Displays advanced node information such as device version, battery level, Z-Wave library version, and more
- Access to Z-Wave device product information including manuals and technical data
- The CIT may be left at a site for long-term testing allowing you to connect to it remotely
- The CIT is Z-Wave Plus certified as a controller
- As a fully capable controller it can set configuration parameters and communicate with all nodes on the network, including those using Z-Wave S0 security
- The CIT comes ready for several languages
- It can only be used for North American Z-Wave frequency (908,42 MHz) - for other frequencies please refer to CIT for E or CIT for H
ATTENTION! This product is available for Z-Wave Alliance members with Certified Installer status only. Cross-Checking your status with the Alliance is part of the purchase process. If you are not a member of the Z-Wave Alliance yet, register under the following Link and enter the coupon code ZWEUROPENEWINT.
|Power supply:||Mains powered|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database