Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ZME_PRGMR
- Manufacturer: Z-Wave.Me
During Development and Production Z-Wave ICs need to be programmed by an application specific firmware. The Sigma Designs SDK provides a programmer PCB that can be used for test and prototype production. However this programmer is not well suited for production programming.
The Z-Wave.Me Programmer is a professional industry-ready tool for programming Z-Wave firmware files while maintaining compatibility to the standard Sigma Designs Programmer software and the standard 2x5 pin programming connector. The Programmer supports series 300, 400 and 500.
- Single button and red/green LED for simplified processes in production
- Built into a robust housing to protect for ESD, dust etc.
- Interface to connect calibration subsystem to calibrate crystal settings
- Control software that runs on various operating systems (Windows, Linux, OSx)
- Built in process to program serial numbers into firmware images
- Production environment with log files, worker friendly error messages, automated TX calibration
- NVR settings and firmware file are managed in a csv database to reduce errors in production
- Protection of crucial pre-calibration values during programming