Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: POPE009501
- EAN: 0019962009501
- Manufacturer: Popp
Overflowing bathtubs, leaking washing machines or defects to gas and water pipelines – damages can occur almost anywhere and cause immense costs. The POPP Flow Stop can prevent this – thanks to Z-Wave.
Flow Stop is a motor operated shut-off controller for automatic flow stop of gas and water pipes. It is equipped with Z-Wave technology. This means it is particularly suitable for use in smart homes.
Even installation is child’s play. The POPP Flow Stop is delivered completely including valve control/motor, power supply, mounting and Quick Start Guide. It is easy to assembly on an existing ball stop valve. In doing so, all usual pipe standards, including ½" and ¾“, are possible. On this occasion, no pipes must be dismantled or even water must be drained. That way the installation is normally done in 5-10 minutes.
As of now, you can turn off the water also from outside via mobile device – or automatically, e.g. if a water sensor detects a leaking pipeline. It doesn’t matter if you install the Flow Stop on your washing machine’s water conduit or use it for garden irrigation – the POPP Flow Stop will make your home safer and more comfortable.
Only the POPP Flow Stop supports the Security Command Class and owns security features, which are not supported by comparable devices.
- Communication to the Flow Stop is secured with encryption. This does not only protect the device against burglars that want to do harm to the home (e.g. waste water by opening the valve to watering system). It’s also protecting better against jamming of the communication link.
- Configuration of the local LED: The user can decide if the blue LED shall indicate open or close state
- Unsolicited report of any state change of the Flow Stop to the controller.
- Second communication channel to report manual operation of the device. Here up to 5 other devices can be operated independent of the controller.
- The remote operation of the device can be limited to ‘only open’, ‘only close’ or ‘no remote control’ to protect against malfunction.
- Shut-off controller for automatic gas and water pipe flow regulation
- Easy installation on a ball valve (water doesn’t have to be drained)
- For all usual pipe standards, including ½“ and ¾“
- Supports secure communication (Security Command Class)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 93 x 70 x77 mm
|Power supply:||Mains powered|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|POPE008900||2.1.1||1.0||partly compatible||associations via gateway: valve reopens again after flood alarm switched off Scene via App „Device Association“ or „If-Then“ or „Logical Rule“ not working.|
|POPE011801||2.1.1||1.0||partly compatible||associations via gateway: valve reopens again after flood alarm switched off Scene via App „Device Association“ or „If-Then“ or „Logical Rule“ not working.|
|ZMEEUZBWD||2.1.1||1.0||partly compatible||associations via gateway: valve reopens again after flood alarm switched off Scene via App „Device Association“ or „If-Then“ or „Logical Rule“ not working.|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.056||1.0||partly compatible||associations via gateway not successful|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.100||1.0||partly compatible||associations via gateway not successful|
|POPE008900||2.3.0||0.2||partly compatible||association and If-Then scene not possible|
|POPE011801||2.3.0||0.2||partly compatible||association and If-Then scene not possible|
|ZMEEUZBWD||2.3.0||0.2||partly compatible||association and If-Then scene not possible|
|ZMEEUZB1||2.3.0||0.2||partly compatible||association and If-Then scene not possible|
|ZMEEUZBWAY||2.3.0||0.2||partly compatible||association and If-Then scene not possible|
|ZMEERAZ2||2.3.0||0.2||partly compatible||association and If-Then scene not possible|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.110||0.2||partly compatible||association via Gateway not successful scene successfully|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.110||0.2||partly compatible||association via Gateway not successful scene successfully|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.2236||0.2||partly compatible||scene successful association not tested|
|ZIP_Zipabox-G1||1.1.38||0.2||partly compatible||associations and scenes not tested|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.121 Beta||1.2||fully compatible||unsecure only|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.2236||1.2||partly compatible||scene successful association not tested|