Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: DEVE9677
- EAN: 4250059696778
- Manufacturer: devolo
Keep your home safe from potential dangers with a premium devolo alarm.
At 110 decibels, the Alarm Siren can warn homeowners and their loved ones of burglaries, fire, water damage and other dangers.
This is one of the most up-to-date, intelligent and effective ways that you can protect your home. The unmistakable signal has four different alarm tones that you can configure as well as three additional signal tones and a visual alarm.
In the case of power failure homeowners needn’t fear, as the device can run for up to 24 hours on its own battery.
Our Alarm Sirens are versatile and able to be installed quickly and easily anywhere around your home; they can be combined with any pre-installed Z-Wave® Home Controller and can then be controlled via devolo’s specially designed intuitive app.
Reliable Protection and Peace of Mind
Keep your valuables and loved ones safe with the unmistakable 110-decibel sound of a devolo Alarm Siren.
This device is extremely intelligent and versatile, enabling you to set up bespoke warnings for an array of situations. Whether it’s as simple as alerting you to a water leak or more dangerous scenarios such as a fire or break-in, this siren is loud enough to notify both you and your neighbours of potential impending dangers, giving you the chance to respond quickly.
To assist with risk assessment, devolo has made it possible to set specific alarm signals for individual situations, helping owners to immediately recognise and identify the level of threat.
- A choice of four different alarm tones can be selected to suit different scenarios and three additional tones with lower volumes can be used for doorbells or feedback
- Opt for the additional red LED light for an additional visual alarm
- Can configure with other Z-Wave® Home Controller components to alert you to other dangers or warnings, e.g. motion sensors, smoke detectors and window contact
- The Alarm Siren can also be configured to sound a specific alarm for a specific threat, e.g. a unique alarm siren to signal a break in or the detection of water damage
- Easy to install in any plug socket (standard 230V electric sockets)
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||110 x 19 x 110 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||118 x 80 x 190 mm|
|Article net weight||0.111 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.347 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.140||1.13||fully compatible||Sound adjustment via parameter 7|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.140||1.13||fully compatible||Sound adjustment via parameter 7|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.3232||1.13||fully compatible||Sound adjustment via parameter 7|