Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GOAEZMNHCD1
- EAN: 3830062070126
- Manufacturer: Qubino (Goap)
The Qubino Flush Shutter equips motors for shutters, shades, garage doors, venetian blinds, etc. with Z-Wave wireless technology. Thus, shutters and venetian blinds can be controlled both wirelessly via Z-Wave commands and locally via conventional wall switch. The Qubino Flush Shutter is designed to be mounted inside a flush mounting box, hidden behind a conventional wall switch.
Additional functionalities of the Qubino Flush Shutter are the optional temperature sensor, the power meter as well as the repeater function to improve range und stability of the Z-Wave network.
- Thinnest Z-Wave radio module for wall box installation
- Precise shutter motor positioning
- Energy measuring function
- Works with momentary or toggle switches and by dedicated roller blind control switches
- Add digital temperature sensor (optional)
- Voltage: 110…230 V, 50 Hz
- Standby Energy Consumption: 0.4 W
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
- Dimensions: 42 x 37 x 17 mm
- External Temperature Sensor (GOA_ZMNHEA1)
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||37 x 17 x 42 mm|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|POPE008900||v2.3.4||5.0||partly compatible||Values are not updated It is recommended to use APP'S - Periodical Switch Polling - Periodical Sensor Polling.|
|POPE011801||v2.3.4||5.0||partly compatible||Values are not updated It is recommended to use APP'S - Periodical Switch Polling - Periodical Sensor Polling.|
|ZMEEUZBWD||v2.3.4||5.0||partly compatible||Values are not updated It is recommended to use APP'S - Periodical Switch Polling - Periodical Sensor Polling.|