Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: POPE004407
- EAN: 0019962004407
- Manufacturer: Popp
- Integrated 10years lithium battery
- Alarm sound with 85dB/3m
- Easy-Press-Button for easy test and muting
- Memory function informs about previous CO detection
- Separate LED signal lights for power supply, alarm mode and error report
- BS EN 50270:1999, BS EN 60335-1:1994, BS EN 50291:2010
- Firmware update during use in field
|Power supply:||Battery powered|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|POPE008900||2.2.3||1.3||partly compatible||inclusion only in unsecure mode|
|POPE011801||2.2.3||1.3||partly compatible||inclusion only in unsecure mode|
|ZMEEUZBWD||2.2.3||1.3||partly compatible||inclusion only in unsecure mode|
|ZMEEUZB1||2.2.3||1.3||partly compatible||inclusion only in unsecure mode|
|ZMEEUZBWAY||2.2.3||1.3||partly compatible||inclusion only in unsecure mode|
|ZMEERAZ2||2.2.3||1.3||partly compatible||inclusion only in unsecure mode|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.100||1.3||partly compatible||tamper has no function|