Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FIBEFGFS-101-ZW5
- EAN: 5902020528357
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
It rains for a few days and water flooded the basement? Flood Sensor will send you information about the incident as soon as the first drops are detected. From now on, you can always react very quickly to prevent serious damages.
FIBARO Flood Sensor is the most beautiful and functional flood sensor ever made. Z-Wave compatible FIBARO Flood Sensor will protect your home from water leaks and flood. Flood Sensor design to be placed on a floor or wall.
- Plug and Play extremely easy installation without drilling and wiring
- May be installed anywhere Flood Sensor contacts extended with a wire
- Detects water leaks before it became a problem
- Alerts of a threatening flood, tilt or a rapid temperature change
- Triggers mobile notification
- Compatibles with any Z-Wave network controller
- Battery-powered for up to 2.5 years
- Possibility to Integrate with any traditional alarm system
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Power: CR123A Battery
- External Power: 12-24 VDC
- Output Terminal Voltage: 40V (AC or DC) max.
- Output Terminal Current: 25mA max.
- Measure Temperature: -20 to +100°C
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 72 x 28mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||72 x 72 x 28 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||93 x 93 x 37 mm|
|Article net weight||0.060 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.100 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|ZIPEMICRO||1.3.13||3.2||not compatible||no reaction to water, no temperature, no tamper|
|ZIPEMICRO||1.3.13||3.3||not compatible||no reaction to water, no tamper|
|ZIPETILEZIG-B||1.3.13e||3.3||not compatible||no reaction to water, no tamper|
|ZIPETILEZIG-W||1.3.13e||3.3||not compatible||no reaction to water, no tamper|
|ZIP_Zipabox-G1||1.0.17||2.1||not compatible||no function|
|ZIP_Zipabox-G1||1.1.38||3.2||not compatible||no reaction to water|