Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: POPE009402
- EAN: 0019962009402
- Manufacturer: Popp
The Z-Wave smoke detector detects resulting fire and smoke emission reliable. In case of emergency it alarms acoustically.Thanks to Z-Wave wireless technology, you can define further actions triggered by the smart home control center in case of an alarm. To enhance safety, escape routes can be highlighted through automatic lighting, opening shutters and unlocking doors. If an electrical device (e.g. iron) is the causer for the alarm, it can be switched off automatically (if plugged to an intelligent wall plug).
With its integrated 10-year battery the smoke detector can be used for legally prescribed lifecycle without replacing the main battery. The Z-Wave modules battery can be replaced with just a few simple steps when the device informs the control center about low battery status. Low Z-Wave module battery has no influence to the smoke sensors functionality.
The Popp 10-Year Smoke Sensor consists of two parts:
- A stand-alone smoke detector head that does not only fully comply to the European regulation EN14604 but to the much more advanced guideline vfdb 14-01. This means that the device – among others – ensures a 10 year battery life of the internal battery, is more resistive against mechanical stress and extreme temperature changes, and it is manufactured according to the advanced manufacturing standard UPC-2.
- A wireless communication module, that has its own separate and replaceable battery. This module fits into the module bay of the smoke detector head and establishes a communication link to a central Z-Wave gateway reporting its battery status and of course any alarm condition. The module is certified according to the Z-Wave Plus guidelines.
Additional functionality of this high end smoke detector includes periodic automated self test, dust compensation and special functions for sleeping rooms (no blinking) and easiness of use (large button for testing to be operated by a simple broom stick).
Furthermore the device can be used also as an independent indoor siren within the Z-Wave network. Connected to different sensors via control center it will alarm in case of detected flood or burglary additionally to smoke or fire alarm. Yon don't need to install another stand-alone siren.
- World’s first 10-year smoke detector with Z-Wave wireless technology
- Photoelectric smoke sensor
- Alarm with 85dB/3m
- Fix installed 10+1 years lithium battery
- Automatic dust compensation
- Large button for testing and muting
- Automatic self-calibration and self-test
- Special functions for sleeping rooms (no blinking)
- Reduced test sound level
- Additional function as independent indoor siren (e.g. burglary or flood alarm), which reduces battery lifetime in case of activel use
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 115x115x47 mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||115 x 115 x 47 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||125 x 120 x 55 mm|
|Article net weight||0.200 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.252 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.180||1.14||partly compatible||siren only with LUA or virtual module, no association of the sirens possible, no tamper shown in the UI due to the implementation of the device into the HC|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.180||1.15||partly compatible||siren only with LUA or virtual module, no association of the sirens possible, no tamper shown in the UI due to the implementation of the device into the HC|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.110||1.14||partly compatible||siren only controllable via LUA|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.100||1.1||partly compatible||siren only controllable via LUA, inclusion only in unsecure mode|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.2236||1.1||partly compatible||siren can not be used|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4001||1.15||fully compatible||Tamper is not shown in the UI|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4001||1.14||fully compatible||Tamper is not shown in the UI|
|ZIPETILEZIG-B||1.3.13e||1.15||fully compatible||Tamper is not shown in the UI|
|ZIPETILEZIG-B||1.3.13e||1.14||fully compatible||Tamper is not shown in the UI|
|ZIPETILEZIG-W||1.3.13e||1.14||fully compatible||Tamper is not shown in the UI|
|ZIPETILEZIG-W||1.3.13e||1.15||fully compatible||Tamper is not shown in the UI|
|HOMEE-0002||2.19.1||1.15||partly compatible||siren not usable, notifies about motion (?)|
|HOMEE-0002||2.19.1||1.14||partly compatible||siren not usable, notifies about motion (?)|