Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FIBEFGSD-002
- EAN: 5902020528265
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
Hopefully, you will never need it, but in case of emergency it will save not only your belongings, but also life. A pot which stands on the stove too long or a forgotten iron…first there will arise smoke, then it will cause a fire.
The FIBARO Smoke Sensor is the world’s smallest wireless smoke detector which will be merged harmoniously with its surroundings. In case of detected smoke, it will send an alarm signal to the Z-Wave control center and trigger appropriate automation scenes: lights will be switched on, shutters will be opened and you will receive a message on your smartphone.
With the help of other Z-Wave devices such as an intelligent wall plug, the causer can be switched off automatically or via mobile device from outside home. This prevents a fire emerging from smoke and expensive consequential damages.
- Smallest Z-Wave smoke detector in inconspicuous modern design
- Detects smoke and abrupt increase in temperature
- Adjustable sensor sensitivity
- Back box memory function supports investigation of case of fire
- Easy Plug & Play installation
- Power Supply: Battery (CR123)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 28 mm
|Power supply:||Battery powered|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database