Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: POPE701486
- EAN: 4251295701486
- Manufacturer: Popp
- Manufacturer number: POPE701486
There are many potential sources of fire in your home. Smoke detectors can save lives. In case of fire or smoke, every second is important to quickly extinguish small fires and to get yourself and others safe.
The POPP Smoke Sensor with controllable Siren Version 1.2 resulting fire and smoke emission reliable. In case of emergency it alarms acoustically and sends the alarm signal to all other POPP smoke detectors in range. That ensures that the alarm reaches people in all floors as well as in the night while they are sleeping.
Thanks to Z-Wave wireless technology, you can define further actions triggered by the smart home control center in case of an alarm. To enhance safety, escape routes can be highlighted through automatic lighting, opening shutters and unlocking doors. If an electrical device (e.g. iron) is the causer for the alarm, it can be switched off automatically (if plugged to an intelligent wall plug).
Beyond these functions, the Z-Wave smoke detector can be used as an independent indoor siren which can be integrated into an existing security system. Within your Z-Wave smart home network the smoke detector can be connected to other sensors such as door and window contacts or motion sensors independently from a control center. In case of an alarm, the acoustic signal will be different from the signal in case of fire.
- 2-in-1 smoke detector with indoor siren
- Detects smoke and fire
- Automatic meshing between all POPP smoke sensors (POPE004001) in range
- Independent use without smart home control center possible
- Easy installation
- Automatic self-calibration and self-test
- Additional function as independent indoor siren (e.g. burglary or flood alarm)
- Power Supply of radio module: Mains power (with optional available mains adapter) or battery
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 106 x 106 x 35 mm
- External mains adapter for permanent current (POPE004100)
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||106 x 52 x 106 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||125 x 120 x 55 mm|
|Article net weight||0.113 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.203 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|GP-AEOHUBV3EU||2.1||partly compatible||no siren mode|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.130||2.1||partly compatible||no siren; shown as unconfigured in secure mode, but is functioning|