Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ABUESHRM10000
- EAN: 4003318841507
- Manufacturer: ABUS
- Manufacturer number: SHRM10000
A pot left on the stove too long, or a forgotten iron ... first smoke appears, then a fire is started. Hopefully you will never need it, but in an emergency it will not only save your belongings, but also the most important, which is life.
The ABUS Z-Wave Smoke Sensor has an accurate smoke detection system and you are alerted acoustically and visually. In a serious situation, the smoke sensor alerts you with a red LED that flashes quickly and with a loud alarm. You also have the option of receiving a warning on your smartphone when you are not at home. This prevents smoke from causing a fire and expensive consequential damage.
By using Z-Wave wireless technology, the sensor can be connected to any Z-Wave gateway. Thanks to the latest Z-Wave Plus Standard, the smoke sensor offers a battery lifetime of 5 years.
- Compact and stylish design
- Audible and visual warning signal
- Soundlevel of alarm: 85 dB/3m
- Notification of fire alarm, even if you are not at home
- Battery required: Yes (1x battery CR123A)
- Battery lifetime according to manufacturer: 5 years
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||60 x 50 x 60 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||125 x 95 x 125 mm|
|Article net weight||0.050 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.259 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.4453||3.1||not compatible||Device do not report Alarm|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4453||3.1||not compatible||Device do not report Alarm|
|MCVEVERA_SECURE||1.7.4453||3.1||not compatible||Device do not report Alarm|