Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: VISEZS5101-5
- EAN: 0019962005503
- Manufacturer: Vision Security
This Z-Wave vibration sensor informs about vibrations and shock and can be used for detecting shock caused by a burglar when he smashes a window or breaks a door. It case of detected shock, the device’s LED starts blinking and it sends an alarm signal to the control center. The sensor has a manual calibration and adjustment element to adapt the sensitivity to the different applications. A tamper switch protects the device from removal or manipulation if used in security applications.
The Z-Wave vibration sensor is a battery-operated device. It can be installed with screws or double-sided adhesive tape.
- Shock sensor detects and reports vibrations (e.g. smashed windows or broken doors)
- Signal LED
- Sensor sensitivity adjustable with setting wheel
- Tamper protection
- Up to 5 direct associated devices
- Power Supply: Battery (1x CR123)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
- Dimensions: 42 x 75 x 26 mm
|Power supply:||Battery powered|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|ICOEPIPER_B||v1.7.1||not compatible||no function|
|ICOEPIPER-NV||v1.7.1||not compatible||no function|
|ICOEPIPER-NV_B||v1.7.1||not compatible||no function|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.062||not compatible||no function|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.110||not compatible||no function|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.110||not compatible||no function|