Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: DEVE9663
- EAN: 4250059696631
- Manufacturer: devolo
Keep your home at the ideal temperature with devolo.
With a Humidity Sensor, you can continuously monitor the temperature and humidity of rooms and keep them within your ideal range. The devolo model also allows owners to provide a healthy room climate and contribute towards general wellbeing and mould prevention.
Not only are our Humidity Sensors able to continuously monitor the room, they are also low in energy consumption, able to reach over a long range and quick and easy to move around your desired location.
Owners can enjoy full control via text message, email or our very own app and they can combine the device with any other Z-Wave® Home Control components. Controlling your home’s temperature and humidity couldn’t be easier.
- Reliably detects changes in humidity or temperature and alerts owners by sending notifications to their preferred device when either is excessive or insufficient
- Prevents the growth of mould by maintaining a healthy room climate
- Continuous monitoring enables the Humidity Sensor to record ongoing data and report long-term analysis
- A discreet and compact design that ensures the device is not intrusive
- Flexible installation means you can set it up easily with either adhesive films or screws
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||28 x 86 x 23 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||80 x 118 x 190 mm|
|Article net weight||0.020 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.161 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.140||1.14||fully compatible||unsecure only|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.140||1.14||fully compatible||unsecure only|