Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SCHEZHS10
- EAN: 4004005370898
- Manufacturer: Schwaiger
This SCHWAIGER® multi sensor combines 4 sensors in a single device. It consists of a door or window sensor and a motion, light and temperature sensor. The sensor is perfect for keeping your home safe and for other automation scenarios such as controlling lights or temperatures. The product is made up of two components, the detector and a magnet. The magnet is installed on the moving part of a window or a door and the detector is put on the frame.
- main unit (sensor) for installation on the immovable part of a window or door
- magnet for installation on the movable part of a window or a door
- scene creation for linking multiple sensors
- manipulation protection against unauthorised removal of the sensor
- sensor for detection of open or closed windows and doors
- sensor for detection of movement, temperature, light
- automatic exchange of status messages at regular radio connection with the Gateway
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||37.87 x 23.24 x 95.89 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||94.29 x 34.52 x 156 mm|
|Article net weight||0.049 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.106 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.150||1.24||partly compatible||unsecure only|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.150||1.24||partly compatible||unsecure only|
|POPE011801||2.3.6||1.24||partly compatible||association not possible|
|ZMEEUZBWAY||2.3.6||1.24||partly compatible||association not possible|
|ZMEEUZBWD||2.3.6||1.24||partly compatible||association not possible|
|ZMEERAZ2||2.3.6||1.24||partly compatible||association not possible|
|ZMEEUZB1||2.3.6||1.24||partly compatible||association not possible|