Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: PHI_PST02-1C
- EAN: 4713698570187
- Manufacturer: Philio Tech
With the 3-in-1 Sensor PST02-1C by Philio you can not only monitor your door’s and window’s status, because the device is equipped with 3 different sensors in total:
- Door/Window Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
- Light Sensor
The sensor consists of two parts: a detector and a magnet. The Magnet should be mounted on the door’s/window’s opening part and the detector on the fixed frame. Opening the door/window will remove the magnetic field, trigger the detector and generate an alarm condition, (if the system is armed).
The sensor can also be used for automatic light control, one possible scene is to get the illumination lux level from built-in light sensors and send a signal to Z-Wave control center to turn the light on once the door will be opened when the room is dark. Every time, when the door/window sensor triggers a status change, it will also send temperature and brightness value.
- Contact sensor monitors door and window status (open/closed)
- Measures and reports additional values for temperature and brightness
- Tamper protection
- Can be mounted on every planar surface in vertical or horizontal position
- Firmware update „Over The Air“ (OTA)
- Power Supply: Batterie (1x CR123A)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 28 x 95 x 35 mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||28 x 95 x 35 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||67 x 131 x 26 mm|
|Article net weight||0.047 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.081 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|HOMEE-0002||2.18.1||1.24||partly compatible||door sensor does not work|