Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SENECOMFORT
- EAN: 7350088520086
- Manufacturer: Sensative
- Manufacturer number: COMFORT
The STRIPS Comfort by Sensative is an ultra-thin sensor designed to the temperatur and the light level. Because of its ordinary design the sensor can be mounted almost invisibly on walls or ceilings in the middle of your rooms. Just as well you can use it outdoor.
In combination with other Z-Wave devices the STRIPS Comfort enables a energy safing way of life and it generates more comfort within your own four walls. If you combine the temperatur and light sensor with the Roller Shutter the blinds or shutters are closed automatically if the temperatur goes above what you desire. So you control the climate in your rooms and secure your furniture at the same time.
The STRIPS Comfort surprises with its design as well as with its battery which has got a lifetime up to 10 years. Furthermore the strip can alert you if the temperature or the light level reaches above or below a defined value.
- Extremely thin sensor strip for temperatur and light
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Alert function for temperatur and light level
- Fixed installed battery with at least 10 years lifetime
- Operating temperatur: -20°C till +60°C
- Light sensor range: 1-64.000 LUX
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||15.1 x 3.22 x 194 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||92 x 19 x 202 mm|
|Article net weight||0.010 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.073 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|