Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: EVREEH403
- EAN: 4713616113724
- Manufacturer: Everspring
The Everspring Outdoor Flood Light provides brightness in dark corners and an increased sense of security.
By combining a 20W spotlight with a PIR motion detector, you can perfectly illuminate the path to and around your house. The separate adjustment of brightness and light duration allows you to configure each device individually.
- Spotlight with integrated PIR motion detector
- Cool white (5000K)
- IP54 protected
- Sensor swivel angle: 60° (horizontal), each up to 30° to the left or right
- Brightness range: 30 - 200Lux
- Lighting duration: 8 sec. - 12 min.
- Power supply: 100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Safety standard S2
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||180 x 200 x 150 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||210 x 220 x 95 mm|
|Article net weight||0.768 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.938 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.540||1.1||partly compatible||Only the brightness is displayed. On/Off can be controlled via LUA.|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.540||1.1||not compatible||Only the brightness is displayed.|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4453||1.1||partly compatible||Motion Sensor was no shown|