Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: STEEXLEDWS
- EAN: 4007841029821
- Manufacturer: Steinel
Make the outdoor area of your home and your garden more safe by installing only one device.
The STEINEL LED spotlight with a motion sensor has got a fully swivelling LED panel in a classy opal look and a presicion infrared sensor which are both very flexible usable. Through the big swivel range of the LED panel (180° horizontally and vertically) you can light out all dark corners and ways of your plot of land. The precise infrared sensor which is swivelling 180° horizontally and 90° vertically notices motions in a detection angle of 140° and in a range of 14m.
You can integrate the LED spotlight with a motion sensor into any other Z-Wave network and amplify your Smart Home with an additional secrurity factor. After the integration you can make settings via App and at the same time you can use it to turn ON and OFF the spotlight.
The STEINEL LED spotlight with a motion sensor is avaiable in the colours black, white, anthracite and silver.
- LED spotlight with presicion infrared sensor for the outdoor area
- Fully swivelling LED panel with big detection angle of the sensor
- Illumination of all dark corners and ways for more safety
- Swivel range of the LED panel: 180° horizontally, 180° vertically
- Swivel range of the sensor: 180° horizontally, 90° vertically
- 140° detection angle and 14m range of the sensor
- Freely selectable time settings, alignment of the LED panel and the sensor, etc.
- Making settings and control via App
- Power supply: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- IP class: IP44
- Light range: 2-2000 Lux
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||180 x 194 x 161 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||125 x 220 x 225 mm|
|Article net weight||0.580 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.823 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.160||0.48||partly compatible||Motion is not displayed|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.180||0.48||partly compatible||motion detected or not detected is not shown in the UI|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.170||0.48||partly compatible||motion detected or not detected is not shown in the UI|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.160||0.48||partly compatible||Motion is not displayed|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.3532||0.48||partly compatible||Motion and brightness are not displayed.|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.4001||0.48||partly compatible||motion detected or not detected is not shown in the UI, no LUX value, no proper integration of the device|
|ZIPEMICRO||1.3.13||0.48||partly compatible||motion detected or not detected is not shown in the UI, no proper integration of the device|