Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: SENE1301
- EAN: 7350088520031
- Manufacturer: Sensative
STRIPS by Sensative is an ultra-thin magnetic sensor designed to monitor and protect the status of windows or doors and report the data to the smart home controller. To do this the sensor can be mounted almost invisibly on frames of doors or windows.
Sensative STRIPS consists of two components: The thin narrow strip is mounted on the window or door frame and the small square magnet is mounted on the movable part of the window or door.
STRIPS is 19.5 cm long and only 3 mm thin, Z-Wave Plus certified and can also be used outdoors. Its built-in battery has a lifetime of at least 10 years.
- Extremely thin sensor strip for doors and windows
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Almost invisible mounting on frames of doors or windows
- Fixed installed battery with at least 10 years lifetime
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 15 x 195 x 3 mm
The Sensative STRIPS door and window sensor is also available as single pack (SENE1110).
|Power supply:||Battery powered|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|