Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: NEOEDS01Z
- EAN: 6924715900520
- Manufacturer: Neo Electronics Co Limited
The NEO Coolcam Door/Window Sensor provides information whether a door or window is opened or closed.
The battery operated sensor consits of the main unit and a magnetic element. The main unit should be installed on the frame and the magnetic element is placed on the door or window. The mounting of the 2 elements can be done with screws or stickers.
In combination with additional devices of Z-Wave like a siren or motion sensors you can create your own alarm system which promises more safety. All you need is a combination of the mentioned sensors like the Door/Window Sensor and a Z-Wave Smart Home gateway.
- Two status: Open or Closed
- Easy installation with sticker
- Power supply: 1x battery (CR14250)
- Battery lifetime: 2 years
- Scope of delivery: 1x NEO Coolcam Door/Window Sensor, 1x CR14250, mounting equipment
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||70 x 20.5 x 30 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||86 x 95.5 x 50 mm|
|Article net weight||0.016 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.058 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|