Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GOAEZMNHWD1
- EAN: 3830062070621
- Manufacturer: Qubino (Goap)
The Qubino RGBW Dimmer module controls RGB/RGBW LED stripes and bulbs and lets them shine in various colors. Therewith, you present your home in the right light. Beside 16 million selectable colors, you can use 5 already pre-defined scene effects (Ocean, Lightning, Rainbow, Snow and Sun).
The device is placed in a wall box right behind a RGB/GRBW switch. The switch is no longer directly connected to the light but acts as an input device for the Qubino module that is controlling the light. The Qubino RGBW Dimmer module occupies a smaller volume than comparable modules of any other brand and will fit easily in any flush mounting box.
Thanks to Z-Wave, you can control your light conveniently via smartphone and tablet-pc as well as automatically through intelligent sensors and time schedules. Therewith, you create not only good mood atmosphere, but also use colored light within safety scenes for optical alarms or presence simulation.
- Thinnest radio module for wall box installation
- Space-saving integrated antenna
- Switch, dim and RGBW color selection function
- 5 pre-defined color scenes (Ocean, Lightning, Rainbow, Snow and Sun)
- Voltage: 12 V or 24 V DC
- Max. Output: 8 A single channel, 13 A all output channels in total
- Max. Load: at 12 V: 156 W combined; at 24 V: 312 W combined
- Energy Consumption: at 12 V: 0.48 W; at 24 V: 0.72W
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
- Dimensions: 41 x 32 x 15 mm
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||15 x 32 x 41 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||78 x 20 x 53 mm|
|Article net weight||0.028 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.034 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|FIB_HOMEC2||4.110||2.7||partly compatible||dimming possible, colors only configurable via LUA: e.g.: --[[ %% properties %% events %% globals --]] fibaro:call(deviceID,"setColor","255","0","0","0" )|
|FIB_FGHCL||4.110||2.7||partly compatible||only dimming, choice of color not possible (no LUA on HCL)|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.2236||2.7||partly compatible||only dimming, choice of color not possible|