Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: HEAE5430499
- EAN: 7071236011934
- Manufacturer: Heatit (Thermo-Floor)
The Heat-it HEAE543049X is an electronic wall for flush mounting in a standard wall box. The compact device in modern design has a display and integrated touch sensitive buttons. They can be used to control/configure the sensors and target temperatures.
The thermostat is equipped with a single-pole switch and can handle loads up to 16 A / 3,600 W at 230 V. Additionally, the device can be supplemented with up to 2 external temperature sensors and displays the ambient temperature, either in the room or floor.
- Wall thermostat for room temperature measuring and control
- Available inputs for additional room and floor sensors
- Max. Load: 16 A / 3,600 W at 230 V
- Temperature limiter
- Power regulator
- 7 segment LCD display
- Can be used in connection with different NTC-sensors
- Lock mode/child lock
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 85x85x50 mm
|Power supply:||Mains powered|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|