Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GOAEZMNKID1
- EAN: 3830062071710
- Manufacturer: Qubino (Goap)
- Manufacturer number: ZMNKID1
The Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 is ideal for hidden control of hot water or electric underfloor heating systems. With the connected temperature sensor it is able to independently control and regulate the set heat in the room. Thanks to the very small size of the module, the thermostat can be installed behind a switch or panel in a flush-mounted box. As an additional function, you can monitor your power consumption with this device.
The size of the Qubino Flush On/Off Thermostat 2 makes it easy to retrofit it in the wall. With an additional external switch, the heating mode can be switched on and off manually.
Control your heating with your smartphone. Thanks to the Z-Wave wireless standard and a compatible controller, you are able to adjust your heating and control the room temperature from anywhere.
- Heating system: Electric or water-based underfloor heating systems
- Digital temperaturesensor: -25°C ~ 80°C; Length: 100cm
- Standby electricity consumption: 0.4 Watt
- Power supply: 110-230V AC
- Output power: 2300W 230V AC / 2540W 24V DC
- Z-Wave Plus
- Security 2
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||42 x 37.5 x 15.5 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||85 x 73 x 42 mm|
|Article net weight||0.050 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.076 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
The foundation of S2 is everything you need for a smart home: the latest version of Z-Wave, reducing power consumption compared to older Z-Wave devices and wireless communication. S2 does all this and expands the Z-Wave world:
- Advanced encryption (AES 128-bit)
- More security against hacker attacks
- Improved battery life
- Faster communication between devices
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|