Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: DANEHC10
- EAN: 5702425190506
- Manufacturer: Danfoss
The Danfoss HC (Hydronic Controller) is part of the wireless Z-wave controlsystems for heating systems in residential homes.
The Danfoss HC allows the control of warmwater floor heating systems. The system offers a big bandwidth of advanced functions for optimal comfort and energy savings and allows a single room temperature control.
The Danfoss HC includes among other things: 10 short circiut safe outputs for 24V actuator drives NC or NO, Relays for pump and boilercontrol, self-testing program, regulation by ON/OFF- or PWM-principle (pulse width modulation) etc.
The system can exist of multiple Danfoss HC for bigger systems with more than 10 actuators drives. The Danfoss HC has a direct connector to a power supply of 230V. Because of that you do not need an additional transformer but all actuator drives will be supplied with 24V power.
- Controlling of warmwater floor heating systems
- 10 short circuit protected outputs with LED notice
- Output for 24V actuator drive NC or NO
- Guarantee of valve function at alle outputs even when there is temperatur control, every 14 day valve movement for ca. 12 minutes
- Regulation by PWM-principle (pulse width modulation)
- Relays for pump regulation with automatic 1 minute pump start-up on every third day, to avoid damages during the Standby time periods
- Relays for boiler regulation, only active during warming needs
- Automatic self diagnostics to show lost connection to the device
- Wireless technologie: Z-Wave
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||325 x 77 x 44 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||385 x 100 x 113 mm|
|Article net weight||0.518 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.976 Kg|
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|POPE011801||2.3.6||1.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|
|ZMEEUZBWD||2.3.6||1.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|
|ZMEEUZB1||2.3.6||1.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|
|ZMEEUZBWAY||2.3.6||1.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|
|ZMEERAZ2||2.3.6||1.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|