Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: TKBETZ1036
- EAN: 6959174471724
- Manufacturer: TKB Home
The TKBETZ1036 is a heating thermostat with LCD screen and built-in Z-Wave technology. The thermostat is designed to fit into your flush box and control your electric heating or on/off actuator valves used in hydronic heating. The thermostat is mains powered and has an internal temperature sensor built in and an external sensor included in the scope of delivery. To use both sensors you have to connect the external sensor to the thermostat. Then the thermostat allows to switch between the 2 different sensors. The display shows the value of the chosen temperature sensor and allows adjusting the temperature of the connected heating system. The temperature can be adjusted in steps of 1° C.
- Thermostate for controlling the connected heating system
- Fit into a flush box
- Switching differential: 1°C
- Digital temperature sensor: NTC -10°C ~ 80°C
- Heating system: electrical floor heating or water heating system with hydronic valves
- Wireless technologie: Z-Wave Plus
- Delivery scope:1x TKB floor heating thermostat; external tempertaur sensor with length of 3m
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||59 x 75 x 102 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||81 x 66 x 105 mm|
|Article net weight||0.182 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.230 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|