Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: FIBEFGT-START
- EAN: 5902701701079
- Manufacturer: Fibaro
The FIBARO Heat Controller Thermostat Starter Kit contains a Heat Controller Thermostat Head and also a Heat Controller Temperature Sensor.
The FIBARO Thermostatic Head is an intelligent thermostatic head, which controls the temperature in the room, using the in-built or external sensor and regulating the heat level automatically, according to your individual preferences. It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves. You can create schedules via app to easily manage temperature throughout the week. With additional FIBARO Heat Controller Thermostat Temperature Sensor it is even more precise in adjusting the right temperature in your home.
- Screwable radiator thermostat plus freely positionable temperature sensor
- Power supply thermostate: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable), chargeable with Micro-USB cable (not in delivery scope)
- Power supply sensor: battery (CR2032) (part of delivery scope)
- Dimensions thermostate (Diameter x Depth): 56 x 74 mm (without the adapter), 56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
- Dimensions sensor (Diameter x Depth): 38 x 12 mm
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Radio frequency band: 868 MHz ISM band (for EU)
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||56 x 56 x 85 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||115 x 76 x 141 mm|
|Article net weight||0.108 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.244 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|POPE011801||2.3.6||4.0||partly compatible||unsecure only, interview not complete|
|ZMEEUZBWD||2.3.6||4.0||partly compatible||unsecure only, interview not complete|
|ZMEEUZB1||2.3.6||4.0||partly compatible||unsecure only, interview not complete|
|ZMEEUZBWAY||2.3.6||4.0||partly compatible||unsecure only, interview not complete|
|ZMEERAZ2||2.3.6||4.0||partly compatible||unsecure only, interview not complete|
|POPE011801||2.3.7RC||4.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|
|ZMEEUZBWD||2.3.7RC||4.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|
|ZMEEUZB1||2.3.7RC||4.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|
|ZMEEUZBWAY||2.3.7RC||4.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|
|ZMEERAZ2||2.3.7RC||4.0||partly compatible||Interview not complete|
|MCVEVERA_PLUS||1.7.3532||4.3||partly compatible||Manual settings on the thermostat are not transmitted|
|ZIPEMICRO||1.3.13||4.3||not compatible||Control not possible|
|ZIPETILEZIG-W||1.3.13e||4.3||not compatible||Control not possible|
|ZIPETILEZIG-B||1.3.13e||4.3||not compatible||Control not possible|