Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: MCOEMH7H-WH
- EAN: 4251295700199
- Manufacturer: MCO Home
The MCOEMH7-WH thermostat is a device for room temperature control, equipped with Z-Wave wireless technology. It is applied to control water heating systems such as wall mounted boiler, water valve/pump, under floor pipes, radiator systems etc. and electrical systems such as heating cable, electro-thermal film, heating actuator, electrical globe valve etc.
The wall thermostat MCOEMH7-WH requires a static installation with mains power. Thanks to its modern design with capacitive glass touch panel it is particularly suited for visible installation in living areas.
With the modern designed glass touch thermostats by MCO you can control various heating and cooling systems – e.g. heating cable, heating film, water valve, electrical valve, boiler, fan coil, solar energy controller, heat pump, ventilation system etc.
- Tempered glass panel with capacitive buttons
- Programmable schedule: 4 events each day of 7 days 5+2; 5+1+1
- Operation: Manual, Auto (Time periods), Holiday (Energy saving)
- With two temperature sensors for control
- Internal Temp. Sensor: NTC 15K
- Humidity Sensor
- Working Environment:0-50℃ <90% RH（non-condensation)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 42 mm
|Power supply:||Mains powered|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|POPE008900||v2.3.4||2.3||partly compatible||Interview not completed|
|POPE011801||v2.3.4||2.3||partly compatible||Interview not completed|
|ZMEEUZBWD||v2.3.4||2.3||partly compatible||Interview not completed|
|ZMEEUZB1||v2.3.4||2.3||partly compatible||Interview not completed|
|ZMEEUZBWAY||v2.3.4||2.3||partly compatible||Interview not completed|
|ZMEERAZ2||v2.3.4||2.3||partly compatible||Interview not completed|