Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: GOAEZMNHTD1
- EAN: 3830062070362
- Manufacturer: Qubino (Goap)
The Qubino Smart Meter is an extremely versatile and powerful Z-Wave module for measuring energy in a single-phase electrical power network of up to 65A. A built-in microprocessor calculates energy, power and power factor from the measured signals. It is designed to be mounted on a DIN rail.
The Qubino Smart Meter can be used in residential, industrial and utility applications. It measures energy directly in 2-wire networks by means of fast sampling of voltage and current signals. It calculates energy, power and power factor from the measured signals. You can control the module through the Z-Wave network. It also acts as a repeater in order to improve the range and stability of the Z-Wave network. The Smart Meter is designed to be mounted on a DIN rail.
- Z-Wave Plus
- EU frequency: 868.42 MHz
- Package content: 1x Qubino Smart Meter
Main terminals (LI,NI,Lo,No)
- Contacts capacity: 1.5...16(25)mm2
- Connection screws: M5
- Max torque: 3.5 Nm
Optional terminals (1,2,4,5)
- Contact capacity: 0.05 … 1 (2.5) mm2
- Connection screws: M3
- Max torque: 0.6 Nm
- Type (connection): single phase (1b)
- Reference current (Iref): 5 A
- Maximum current (Imax): 65 A
- Minimum current (Imin): 0.25 A
- Starting current: 20 mA
- Voltage (Un): 230 V (±20%)
- Power consumption at Un: < 2 W
- Nominal frequency (fn): 50 and 60 Hz
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||36 x 90 x 69 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||81 x 93 x 40 mm|
|Article net weight||0.140 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.160 Kg|
Introduction To Z-Wave Plus™
Z-Wave Plus™ is a new step within the Z-Wave certification process, designed to help consumers identify products that take advantage of the recently introduced 'GEN5' Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance the end user experience and make Z-Wave installations even faster and easier to install and set up.
Z-Wave has led the market in interoperable smart devices for the home since the first Z-Wave product was certified in 2004. With the introduction of the GEN5, Z-Wave 500 series hardware platforms, Z-Wave saw its ecosystem bolstered with new capabilities – including increased range, extended battery life, Over-The-Air upgrading (OTA), additional RF channels and more.
Products with Z-Wave Plus™ are fully backwards compatible with existing Z-Wave products!
For consumers, homeowners, integrators and service providers, these enhancements offer tremendous benefits in terms of faster and easier installations, more extensive device profiles, improved self-healing and longer battery life. With the new Z-Wave Plus certification program, the Z-Wave Alliance is introducing a series of packaging logos that will be located on every Z-Wave Plus™ certified product, informing the consumer this product incorporates the enhanced capabilities of the Z-Wave 500 series.
- 50% improvement in battery life
- 67% improvement in range
- 250% more bandwidth
- Three F channels for improved noise immunity and higher bandwidth
- New Plug-and-Play network-wide inclusion functions
- Improved self-healing and fault tolerance with Explorer Frame feature
- Standardized method for Over-The-Air firmware updates (OTA)
- Improved product information capture for product certification database
|Z-Wave Controller||Controller Revision||Article Revision||Compatibility status||Comment|
|MCV_VERA_EDGE||1.7.2236||6.5||partly compatible||Displays only instantaneous consumption|
|ZIP_Zipabox-G1||1.1.38||6.5||partly compatible||No indication of overall measurements and power factor|