Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ALRLSHELLY1
- EAN: 3800235262009
- Manufacturer: Shelly
The Wi-Fi Relay Switch Shelly 1 (Open Source) is intended to be mounted into a standard in-wall console, behind power sockets and light switches in order to control the electric power through it.
Wi-Fi Connected. Simply connect Shelly to your Wi-Fi network and begin the ultimate experience by controlling your home with your phone.
Assistant compatible. Control your appliance with your voice. Shelly 1 is Google home and Amazon Alexa compatible.
Up To 3500W. With Shelly 1 you can control a wide range of devices and appliances.
Mobile app control. You can turn on and off your appliances from anywhere in the world.
Free Cloud. All you need to manage your Shelly 1 is a smartphone and the Shelly Cloud free mobile application.
Weekly Scheduling. Create custom daily schedules for your devices.
Following the Sunlight. Shelly 1 can automatically turn on/off based on the sunrise and sunset hours.
Countdown timer. No more forgotten turned on appliances. The integrated countdown timer can automatically switch off your oven after an hour.
- Power supply: Shelly 1 is compatible with all major international voltage standards 110-230V ±10% 50/60Hz AC; 24-60V DC or 12V DC
- 1 Channel - Maximum load current per output: 16A/230V, 50/60Hz. You can control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment.
- Working temperature: -40°C ÷ 40°C
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Shelly 1 can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Frequency: 2400 - 2484 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction): - up to 50 m outdoors - up to 30 m indoors
- Electrical consumption: < 1 W
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||41 x 36 x 17 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||63 x 64 x 27 mm|
|Article net weight||0.028 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.032 Kg|